Monday, February 14, 2011

Pony Club

So yesterday I had my first day back at PC for 2011.

I have just joined a new club and it was great! One of the biggest clubs in ACT I think. We had about 50 ridden attendees yesterday, with many more people attending on foot!

Initially, I was meant to be unmounted instructing XC. However I decided during the week that I would like to take Paris along and instruct mounted.
luckily I took her, as due to weather and the large amount of young/new members that attended yesterday, we didnt venture out on course.

Luckily for me, the morning now invloved SJ. I was very excited to put everything from the clinic together and see how Paris went, And what more can I say, she was amazing!!

We completed our first B grade course since before she broke her knee!! And with no rails down :) Which is unusual for her! Normally she forgets early in the course that she actually has to pick her feet up and will generally run straight through one jump.. But we managed to clear them all in style!

I really got to feel the thrust come through her wither as she jumped higher over some of the 'spooky' jumps!

Very impressed indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment