Saturday, August 21, 2010

Competition History

My competiton history ranges from Pony Club events, to Hack shows, to Jump club,dressage days and of course, my One Day Events.

I have to many accomplishments to list, but here are my highlights.

- 2005 National Capital Horse Show, Reserve Champion Rider 14-16 yrs
- 2006 ACT Schools Equestrian Association One Day Event- 2nd Place in Preliminary
- 2008 Dilutes Association Show Champion Hack and Reserve Champion Open Rider
- 2008 Dilutes Association Dressage- 1st Prelim 1.3
- 2008 Harden ODE- 3rd in Newcomers
- 2009 Harden Agricultural Show- Champion Open Hack over 16hh
- 2008 Wagga ODE- 3rd in Intro
- 2009 Zone 16 Pony Club ODE- 2nd in Cgrade

These are just a few of my better results. Unfortunatly I havent had the bliss of winning an open ODE, but I get better results at each and every competition I attend. Hopefully we will get there one day!

I will pop some photo's up at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment