Friday, August 20, 2010

My Family

My name is Alicia and I am currently 19 years old. I live in Canberra, ACT in a family of 5 with my Mum, Dad and two brothers.

My mum, Carmel, also rides horses and has done so on and off for the last 20 years. My dad, Michael, doesnt really like horses that much but is very supportive (financially) of me and my horses wherever we go.

My two brothers Mitchell-18, and BJ-14, both have their own sporting intrests which range from hockey and tennis to BMX bike riding and Skateboarding.

This is the most recent photo of myself and my brothers together.. It was my brothers 18th birthday.


I also have a number of pets which I consider to be a part of the family. We have 2 dogs, 5 cats, a turtle, 2 lizards and lots of fishies =)

No comments:

Post a Comment